Saturday, February 14, 2009

Name Change

Yesterday, my dad called me Little Miss Muffet. It took me home, to a time in childhood, when life was simple and uncomplicated.

It felt good.

My dearest friends called (and still do) me Weenie. For years, I had a license plate that had the letters "WeKnee".
I used to watch people in the rear view mirror...trying to sound it out...then show a snicker, or all out laugh.

Life was simple then too!

So, today I decided to change the name of my blog! It will bring new life and laughter to the blog. Anyone want to post some good jokes???

Have a beautiful Saturday....
Arlene
aka Little Miss Muffet or Weenie ;)

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hello Arlene
Just checking on you. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is going ok. I'm so ready for warm weather, this winter has been pretty rough on my RA.
Terry